"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Look What I Found: Low-Acid Coffee


I finally found and tried Kopiko's version of low-acid coffee! 
For someone who needs her daily dose of morning caffeine but suffers from hyperacidity, this product is like a wish granted.

It promises to be gastric-friendly through its special low-acid formula achieved through a controlled roasting process. 

I've consumed eight of my 12-sachet pack and can say that my morning hyperacidity has been a thing of the past. The coffee taste that I've been used to may not be there, though I try to recapture that by adding in brown sugar, creamer or honey.

Overall, this low-acid version is an affordable instant fix designed for the morning rush. There is the slush of caffeine boost but without the acidic after-shock.





No comments: