"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Monday, September 01, 2014

My Empties for August 2014

Hello dear friend!
For my August empties, I decided to group my random 'two cents'.
Here goes my month-end roundup!
 
(1) What's my best memory of the product?
(2) Will I repurchase?

Left to right
Nature's Gate Body Wash in Pomegranate Sunflower
Nivea Body Milk Whitening
Suesh Professional Brush Cleaner
Human Heart Nature 100% Clarifying Shampoo
Lactacyd Youth Reviving Daily Feminine Wash
(1) I'm always on the constant lookout for sulfate-free body washes...Nature's Gate body washes are quite affordable considering the big bottle and interesting scent combinations...I'm completely sold to all Nivea body lotions and though I'm not so much into whitening, the camu camu and acerola cherry scent combination is too heavenly to resist...HHN clarifying shampoo is both cheap and true to form...When my alternate shampoo ran out, I used the clarifying shampoo everyday and I noticed that my hair color stayed just as vibrant...I didn't remember anything special about the Suesh brush cleaner and almost forgot about it until I finally found it stashed in a corner and realized that I had to use it up...The yellow variant of the Lactacyd feminine wash is my best match, pH-wise, to date...

(2) Except for the Suesh brush cleaner, I'd repurchase all of these.

Left to right
Pond's empties: White Beauty Day Cream (first and third), Gold Radiance Precious Serum, and the white half of the Gold Radiance Eye Serum
Clinique Even Better Foundation
Belo SPF 40 Face Cover
(1) When I was younger, I used to be satisfied with my Pond's stuff...Now that I am older, I prefer another brand and will most likely skip the Pond's counter...This Clinique foundation was a true match and kept getting better, indeed, as the day wore on...I think that Belo's sunscreen line is one of the most effective yet affordable brands in the market...

(2) Clinique and Belo gave me good reasons to repurchase...



Disclaimer: I am not a beauty blogger. I do not recommend or rate products per se. I only share my experiences while using them and the whole thought process behind getting, using, falling in love or hating the product. I leave the beauty blogging to the experts; in fact, I go back to their reviews from time to time though I may not necessarily agree with all of these --- What's good for her may not be necessarily good for me. I am a confessed novice in every way --- I only try to view each experience with "new eyes" and reflect some more on how beauty can be a gift that should be experienced rather than seen. So don't take my word for it --- What works for me may not necessarily work for you --- but go ahead and take that adventure! The risks we take do make our lives interesting. =)

No comments: