"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Friday, January 13, 2017

Hashtags 2017 ed. vol. 2

#hello #goodbye


I wanted to say...
  • Whilst everything may have not been as top-notch and flawless as you or I wanted, I saw the effort and diligence and I truly appreciate these.
  • The moments and circumstances are not perfect or even right this time. But they allowed us to find each other still, and for good reasons.


I wanted to ask...
  • How are you feeling that day? (And expect to hear beyond the usual, 'Good, thanks, and yourself?' response.)
  • Why you never shared much and seemed to keep to yourself?
  • Why now? And what would have changed your mind?
  • Why me? I just happened to be there.


I wanted to tell you...
  • Thank you.
  • It's so sad to see you go.
  • It's been a pleasure knowing you and I wish you all the best really.
  • May you find your happiness someday soon.



Instead, I just said...



















No comments: