"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Saturday, July 22, 2017

The Saturday Agenda: Vintage Find


I love my routines but I do sneak in some variations every now and then.
 
My Saturday agenda at Angel and Islington today - the usual suspects plus a few twists:
  • After having my hair cut at Hair Base Islington (Cut was okay but I really miss my Filipino hairdressers and stylists in Manila!), I found out that it was raining quite heavily. I decided to grab a cup of coffee for warmth.
  • On my way to one of my usual coffee stops (Coffee Works), I bought fruits from several stalls along Chapel Market, a new discovery of fresh finds and my own small steps in supporting local.
  • After warming up over a cup of flat white, I bought my protein at Turner & George -- sirloin steak for my Chipotle recipe.
  • Another slight twist to my weekend routine: I wandered through Camden Passage and finally gave in to buying this vintage find. Scroll down to see what I found!
  • Finally, the endnote to my Angel & Islington weekend routine: I bought my flowers, this time from the stall in front of the Angel Station.
Cheers and enjoy the remaining bits of the weekend! Stay dry!

 





Vintage clip-on earrings with Swarovski crystals:
These would be lovely for a special occasion :)









No comments: