"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Sunday, July 16, 2017

The Sunday Agenda: Ice Cream

Yesterday, I promised to treat myself to a scoop of ice cream.
This fine Sunday, I found the Amorino shop at Goodge Street.
Amorino sells gluten-free gelatos and I think its huge selling point is the artful presentation of its gelato in rose-like petals. How lovely and unique, isn't it? You can have as many flavours as you like, too! I got mine in banana, pistachio, raspberry and hazelnut.

Gelato. Hmm, is it the same as ice cream? Well, it is Italian for ice cream. It's just that the Italians make their ice creams in a slightly different way. Usually there is more milk than cream, which is then slowly churned to keep the gelato as dense as possible. The gelatos don't easily melt and drip like regular ice cream. I finished my Amorino 'flower' leisurely in 15 minutes :)










No comments: