"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Saturday, October 12, 2013

My Little Sanctuary

With little space in a city where every square meter is maximized for revenue generation, where can you find your breath of fresh air and a sight for greens?

I tried my best to bring the outdoors in --- through a tiny pot and a tall vase of green things.

I got a pair of fortune plants and magic jellies from the Landmark. They filled in the vase where I used to house my weekly supply of fresh flowers.

I got my little blue pail and my pot of Zamio (which means "Welcome", I was told) from Rustan's.
I am so happy to see the new "baby branches" after more than a month.

Yay! Finally some good sources of oxygen.
I may decide to get lazy and stay in my little nook-slash-crib the whole weekend but these little bit of garden will help ease away the claustrophobic feel of being boxed in a few square meters.

Happy Sunday folks!


No comments: