"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Two Cents: VMV Armada Face Cover

VMV Armada Face Cover 30
Price: Php 1,080 (after 25% discount)
Where bought: The Landmark Makati
The label says: Skin-lightening, full-spectrum, indoor and outdoor sun and light screen

My two cents on the VMV Armada Face Cover:
1. Why the hefty price tag?: There are no celebrities or gimmicky events to put in the name recall. All you have to do is read the packaging inserts and the back labels. Then, I think you will agree when I say that you're paying for the R&D and not the marketing. 

The product information are like thesis conclusions =) I'd rather have that than claims and promises pulled out from thin air in the hopes that some pop star (who rarely sees the sun since she's most probably chauffeured 24/7 and/or cosmetically enhanced anyway ) but have fair white skin will make the product sell (lol).

2. If there is a "trust fall" for sunblocks, this is the only one I will fall for.
Back label: Says a lot
I place stickers for the "date first used" so I can keep track of my usage
I'm down to the last squeeze by now; lasted for almost four months

Disclaimer: I am not a beauty blogger. I do not recommend or rate products per se. I only share my experiences while using them and the whole thought process behind getting, using, falling in love or hating the product. I leave the beauty blogging to the experts; in fact, I go back to their reviews from time to time though I may not necessarily agree with all of these --- What's good for her may not be necessarily good for me. I am a confessed novice in every way --- I only try to view each experience with "new eyes" and reflect some more on how beauty can be a gift that should be experienced rather than seen. So don't take my word for it --- What works for me may not necessarily work for you --- but go ahead and take that adventure! The risks we take do make our lives interesting. =)

No comments: