"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Two Cents: Packaging - Snoe vs. Benefit

I have read a lot of reviews saying that Snoe's packaging of its cosmetic line reminds them of Benefit. Snoe is a Philippine brand while Benefit is from California, USA. 

Hmm, what do I think? My two cents on the packaging:

1. Boxes: Yes, Snoe and Benefit look like they come from the same brand. The color combinations, font styles, graphics, and cute-ness factor are reminiscent of that certain era when women first fell  head over heels in love with "dressing up" (my own take since I was born too late ;) and when THE hair was always perfectly coiffed.



The boxes: They look like they're from the same brand
2. Un-boxed: No, Benefit products come in more polished and sturdy shells (I'm qualifying it for the products I'm using from both brands as pictured below.). Snoe has more legs to run in terms of the product's packaging cases, bottles and sifters in its quest to be world-class. 
Un-boxed: Now you will know who's who
I'm with you Snoe and I'm looking forward to more improved versions as you battle head to head with these foreign brands. Keep the good quality coming and wrap it up in sturdy, sleek packaging pretty please =)


Disclaimer: I am not a beauty blogger. I do not recommend or rate products per se. I only share my experiences while using them and the whole thought process behind getting, using, falling in love or hating the product. I leave the beauty blogging to the experts; in fact, I go back to their reviews from time to time though I may not necessarily agree with all of these --- What's good for her may not be necessarily good for me. I am a confessed novice in every way --- I only try to view each experience with "new eyes" and reflect some more on how beauty can be a gift that should be experienced rather than seen. So don't take my word for it --- What works for me may not necessarily work for you --- but go ahead and take that adventure! The risks we take do make our lives interesting. =)

No comments: