"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Sunday, June 09, 2013

Warm Welcome: My All-Filipino Bath & Body Team

The rain has cooled down the weather for just a teeny weeny bit.
Still, frequent showers are most welcome these days. 

Please meet my All-Filipino bath and body essentials:
The Philippine Team(clockwise from left)
Human Nature Strengthening Shampoo in Cool Peppermint --- Yeah, in blue (;
Human Nature Kids Shampoo and Body Wash in Pineapple Pawikan --- Super-cute, right?
Hair Heroes Intense Argan Oil --- I use this as cleansing conditioner.
Human Nature Moisturizing Conditioner in Lush Vanilla --- Obviously, I LOVE vanilla!
Human Nature Feminine Wash in Chamomile Cool --- Yup, they have this, too.
Belo Essentials whitening antiperspirant deo --- So far, this has worked well.
Snoe White Beauty Bar No. 3
No dears, I am not a dealer or a PR person of either Human Nature or Snoe (I don't think Snoe has dealers?). Not even Belo (hahaha). 
I am a huge advocate, a BIG fan, of good quality Philippine products.
 Back then, my personal "crusade" was constrained to clothes, shoes and bags (what were widely available at that time). 
Now that there are more breakthroughs, I'm more than willing to extend my advocacy to cosmetics and even bath and body essentials. 
As long as the products deliver on its promise of good quality, who can stop me from sharing to the rest of the world that Philippine-made products are worth it? =)

Happy Bath Time Dears!

No comments: