"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Sunday, June 09, 2013

My Empties for June 2013

My resolution (and my mom's reminder) is to use up everything before buying a replacement.
That applies to my bath and hair essentials, too.
For this month, I'm happy to share my "empties".

How long did they last?

Dove Damage Therapy: approx. 6 weeks
AHAVA velvet cream wash in Orange & Frangipani: approx. 4 1/2 months
Organix Lavender Soymilk conditioner: approx. 3 months

My farewell speech: Good job guys. Moving forward, I've decided to shift to an All-Filipino bath and body team =)
If ever we see each other again, may we still have good baths and showers.

Adieu!

Disclaimer: I am not a beauty blogger. I do not recommend or rate products per se. I only share my experiences while using them and the whole thought process behind getting, using, falling in love or hating the product. I leave the beauty blogging to the experts; in fact, I go back to their reviews from time to time though I may not necessarily agree with all of these --- What's good for her may not be necessarily good for me. I am a confessed novice in every way --- I only try to view each experience with "new eyes" and reflect some more on how beauty can be a gift that should be experienced rather than seen. So don't take my word for it --- What works for me may not necessarily work for you --- but go ahead and take that adventure! The risks we take do make our lives interesting. =)

No comments: