"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Friday, April 11, 2014

My Empties for March 2014


Whew! After almost two weeks following the end of March, I'm finally posting my March empties. Here are my two cents: (1) Will I repurchase? (2) What's my best memory of the product?
 

Human Nature Clarifying Shampoo

Dermstrata Clindamycin Solution
Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3 (trial size)

As of now, my empties are the first two: L-R Lactacyd blue -used as body, facial and feminine wash;
Nivea Intensive Moisture lotion

Human Nature Clarifying Shampoo - I finished my 200 mL satisfied; yes, I already bought my second one and brought this with me to Cebu. It's a simple solution to complex hair woes.

Dermstrata Clindamycin Solution - A regular, definitely yes to a repurchase. While I can live without it for now since Mandaue, Cebu seems to be a less polluted place, I know that I will look for this again when I'm back in Manila.

Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3 - I may not repurchase for now but will think about it in the future. It's a very mild exfoliator which can be used daily.

Lactacyd Blue Baby Bath - This is another trusted "staple" that I will continue to repurchase. For sensitive skin, this one's a safe bet.

Nivea Intensive Moisture Lotion - Yes, definitely. I associate this lotion's scent with probably one of the most memorable years of my younger life :)

Happy weekend my loves!

Disclaimer: I am not a beauty blogger. I do not recommend or rate products per se. I only share my experiences while using them and the whole thought process behind getting, using, falling in love or hating the product. I leave the beauty blogging to the experts; in fact, I go back to their reviews from time to time though I may not necessarily agree with all of these --- What's good for her may not be necessarily good for me. I am a confessed novice in every way --- I only try to view each experience with "new eyes" and reflect some more on how beauty can be a gift that should be experienced rather than seen. So don't take my word for it --- What works for me may not necessarily work for you --- but go ahead and take that adventure! The risks we take do make our lives interesting. =)

No comments: