"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Sunday, May 25, 2014

It's Almost Over

Our Cebu engagement is winding down.
One of my petty non-work-related concerns is this:
finishing up my supplies in my mini-fridge :D
 
Top to bottom shelf, left to right: Milk for cereal, pan de sal sandwich (stored in my Gladware takeaway container), canned corned tuna and Vienna sausage for my sandwich, Mang Juan chicharon (semi-junk food for rare crave days), a recently rediscovered dinner alternative in Simply Cereal (apple and cranberry variant).
I found this 'Pure & Cure' eye mask in Rustan's and have been taking this with me wherever I go. It's a good natural way to relieve my migraines and clogged nose.
 
Top to bottom shelf, left to right: Yakisoba for quick lunches or midnight snacks, my regular and accumulated supply of bottled water, Mang Juan noodles (my choice of pancit canton) and yogurts
Best of luck to me this weekend and the upcoming midnights...

Post script: My beauty regimen has also changed up a bit (for the better) during my stay here in Cebu.
Left to right:
Cleanse: Almost used up my Shu Uemura cleansing oil (got this from a good deal in HK Duty Free)
Tone: I usually don't tone but since I have more time these days, I use Pond's to rid my face of dirt and grime
Cleanse & Tone: Mario Badescu cleansing lotion is a multi-tasker. If I opted not to cleanse using my Shu Uemura (usually happens at night), I'd go for the Pond's toner and this.
Moisturize: I'm so glad to have found this much cheaper yet good quality Human Heart Nature 100% natural moisturizer. Although there is a separate night cream, I prefer to use this for both day and night.
Protect: I trust Belo and love it's non-sticky consistency. No white streaks and overwhelming scent.

I'm all for change and finishing what I started. Till next, dears :)

No comments: