"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Saturday, May 31, 2014

My Empties for May 2014

One of my favorite months is coming to an end.
Good bye May!
It has been a memorable and very productive month for me.
To cap it off, here are my usual two cents on my empties.
(1) Will I repurchase?
(2) What's my best memory of the product?

Green Tea Body Luxurious Shower Gel
(1) Only if I'm stuck again in an island without organic body washes and this one goes on sale
(2) I loved its green tea scent
L-R: Lactacyd White Intimate Whitening Daily Feminine Wash,
Nivea Extra Whitening Cell Repair and Protect Body Milk
(1) Yes, these are regulars / staples in my bath
(2) When you've found what works for you, stick to it
Organix Moroccan Argain Oil Weightless Healing Dry Oil
(1) Maybe in the future
(2) This proved to be a good partner with my styling tools, protecting my hair while giving just enough shine
Shu Uemura Skin Refining Anti-dullness Cleansing Oil
(1) Only if I find another good deal like the one I had in HK Duty Free
(2) Very luxe way of cleansing out the impurities at the end of the day

What's the common denominator of the above empties? Luxury. These are not high-end or really expensive products (except for Shu) but they reminded me to spend something extra to take care of myself this May (which happens to be my birth month)...Yes, extra time in the shower and post-shower, and something extra special in the ingredients. We deserve it because we are women. ;) 

Till next month my dears!
 
Disclaimer: I am not a beauty blogger. I do not recommend or rate products per se. I only share my experiences while using them and the whole thought process behind getting, using, falling in love or hating the product. I leave the beauty blogging to the experts; in fact, I go back to their reviews from time to time though I may not necessarily agree with all of these --- What's good for her may not be necessarily good for me. I am a confessed novice in every way --- I only try to view each experience with "new eyes" and reflect some more on how beauty can be a gift that should be experienced rather than seen. So don't take my word for it --- What works for me may not necessarily work for you --- but go ahead and take that adventure! The risks we take do make our lives interesting. =)

No comments: