"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day Papa

Credits: wavegirl22.hubpages.com

Happy Father's Day Papa!
"It broke my heart to lose you but you did not go alone. A part of me went with you the day that God had to take you home. If tears could build a stairway and heartaches make a lane I'd walk my way to heaven and bring you back again." (Source: My Dad sailing Long Island Sound on his boat "White Wind").

I'm posting this in a much better, happier state of mind than I did abut 365 days ago. I still dread the month of July, the month when Papa passed away and coincidentally the month when most of Life's pains and heartaches passed my way. Yet I choose to soldier on, and continue to pray that someday, my 'Julys' and all the pains and heartaches will be nothing but walkways to God's ultimate plan for me.

Happy Father's day to all the fathers out there!



No comments: