"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Sunday, June 08, 2014

Plantation Bay: Swimming Series

Make sure to take a dip in these swimming treats when you visit Plantation Bay.
After all, these make up the entire centerpiece of the resort.

Galapagos beach:
If you must insist... 


My favorite of the freshwater swimming pools:
I sat on the little steps right under the mini geyser and let the water hit and drip on my face...
You want to see the rest of the pools, please click 'Read more'.


East Saltwater Swimming Lagoon



West Saltwater Swimming Lagoon



West Saltwater Swimming Lagoon
(near one of my favorite hammock spots)

Walk the steps towards the white sands of the peninsula...

North Saltwater Swimming Lagoon

And there are actually more...
Don't take my word for it. Pack up your bags and have your own Plantation Bay experience.


P.S. This is not a paid post. I happen to just be a staunch advocate of local tourism :)

No comments: