"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Sunday, June 08, 2014

Plantation Bay: The Hammock Series


The Hammock Series is my most favorite in my entire Plantation Bay experience.
Does that show that I'm such a potato? A hammock potato? Hahaha.
Laze around and enjoy the hammock views and my desperate attempts for a perfect hammock selfie. :)

Hammock number one:
This is located in a little island across the Kayak Station, East Saltwater Swimming Lagoon.
You need to swim across the shallow waters (about waist-deep) to get to this spot.

I claimed that spot the first time I set my eyes on it


More hammock pics? Say please and click 'Read more' :)





Perfect, almost cloudless sky under the coconut tree:
Look, there's my blue cover-up given by my best friend Shirley. Finally, I got to use it after XX years in the closet and YY attempts of being comfy with a beach attire.


Sun-basked #nofilter ;)



Hammock number two:
This is located near the Xanadu Lodge with perfect views of the triangle of gazebos and Plantation Bay's peninsula. You do not need to swim across any body of water to get here.


Excuse my sandy feet




 Hammock number three:
This is located in another little island in the North Saltwater Swimming Lagoon
You need to swim across the shallow waters (about knee-deep) to get to this spot.
Easy-peasy access from the lagoon and quite secluded from the "beach crowd".



Stolen shot? ;)


I could stay lost in this moment forever...
 ZZZZzzzz....


No comments: