"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Saturday, October 04, 2014

My Empties for September 2014

Whew! The last two months just went by so fast. Before I had the chance to synthesize my reflections from my almost jet-setting run last August, it's already October! 
 
Making up for lost times, I'm posting my belated "random two cents" on my monthly empties.
 
My regular guide questions:
(1) What's my best memory of the product?
(2) Will I repurchase?


Left to right
Nivea In-Shower Intensive Skin Conditioner
Purbasari Lulur Mandi Putih Body Scrub 

(1) For the nth time, I LOVE Nivea lotions!!!....Nivea's in-shower conditioner is the innovative "bath version" of a lotion which works just as well and smells just as divine...Purbusari Lulur is the creamier sister of Asian Secrets body scrub minus the spa scent...

(2) Definitely, I will repurchase both of these.


Left to right
Dove Advanced Care Ultimate White Anti-Perspirant
Olay Regenerist Skin Renewal Cleanser
Olay Age Defying Revitalizing Body Wash
ZA Total Hydration Dewy Moisturizer

(1) Dove is one of my narrowed-down choices for a deo/anti-perspirant...Olay skincare and bath products could be  some of the few, if not the only, P&G product left in my regular bath and body stash (I've switched most of my P&G products for Filipino brands and organic products with milder ingredients...ZA moisturizer is light and dewy as promised but may not be rich and concentrated enough for my now aging skin (hey, I'm already 32!)...If ZA was available during my teenage years, my skin would probably have loved it...ZA reminds me of a hydrating mist but I'd have another anti-aging moisturizer to go with it...

(2) Will definitely repurchase Dove and Olay...I do have second thoughts on repurchasing ZA and will probably reconsider this as a second moisturizer during the hot summer...



Disclaimer: I am not a beauty blogger. I do not recommend or rate products per se. I only share my experiences while using them and the whole thought process behind getting, using, falling in love or hating the product. I leave the beauty blogging to the experts; in fact, I go back to their reviews from time to time though I may not necessarily agree with all of these --- What's good for her may not be necessarily good for me. I am a confessed novice in every way --- I only try to view each experience with "new eyes" and reflect some more on how beauty can be a gift that should be experienced rather than seen. So don't take my word for it --- What works for me may not necessarily work for you --- but go ahead and take that adventure! The risks we take do make our lives interesting. =)

No comments: