"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Friday, August 09, 2013

Reflect, Recharge, Regroup @ Seashore Restaurant, Mariveles, Bataan

The ladies (Mel, Vel and myself) felt that we needed to play harder after working so hard (for almost half our lives, seriously?). 

Another spontaneous trip with no definite agenda. Just like old times.

Mariveles, Bataan was the first choice c/o Mel. And so the ladies took advantage of the August 9 holiday for a girls-only bonding session outside Manila.

I felt that we have our respective inner battles and brought with us our own canisters of unanswered questions. In my case, I just wanted to be away from Manila to breath in fresh air and think things over. The long trip, greeneries and the serene Mariveles were just what we needed to reflect, recharge and regroup.

The ladies reached Mariveles at lunch time and chose Seashore restaurant for our bonding venue :)

Mouthwatering...Seafood rice !


I could eat seafood all my life :) 


How did the rest of our trip go? Please click 'Read more'.


Sizzling sisig: Perfect when hot


Sinigang na hipon
Serving size was just right for the three of us; hardly no leftover this time around


The three best friends over lunch and girl talk: Me, Mel and Vel
Sigh...I know I needed this...


Happy Vel :)


Demure Mel (?)


"What's wrong with that?" --- I know I asked that twice. Lol.

As we traveled back to Manila, I closed my eyes to sleep for a bit. 
During those conscious waking intervals when I listened to my steadily beating heart, I replayed my July 1 to August 8, 2013. 
What a test, Almighty Father. And I still have to keep on fighting some more. 
Till this too shall finally pass.

Thank you for these two dear friends who continue to bring in the sunshine just in time when the fog sets in. Cheers and love my dears!

No comments: