"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Look What I Found: Mints Mints Mints

I got mint-crazy last week. I bought three in one go: SMINT®, Tic Tac and Altoids. Among the three, I was most happy with the Altoid minis :) It was like finding an old friend. I missed it so much, I wanted to give it a big hug. lol!
Credits: lifeneedsart.com
Since I couldn't take a decent picture of my Altoids mini-tin with my camera, I googled for images instead and got the one above. I also got some interesting posts on the many uses of this small but terrible tin. I took the liberty of copying these links. You may want to check out these Altoids survival and mini kits for some practical and DIY ideas:
For my part, I used to keep my MUNI cards inside the regular-sized Altoids tin to prevent my cards from being de-magnetized when they get mixed up with the gadgets inside my bag.

Well, nice seeing you again my old friend, Altoids. I'll surely keep these mini tins and find something to reuse them for.

Ciao loves!

Post Scripts:
The SMINT® and Tictac mints I got are both in their "signature" packaging --- worthy of starting a conversation when shared with someone else. 


"How do you get this mint out? ;)"
The  SMINT® mint holder needs a little bit of shaking in the right direction before pushing down the white "S" tab to get that one mint out into the dispenser :)
Credits: en.wikipedia.org

"Did you know that there is a proper way of dispensing the Tic Tac mint?"
Oh yeah? Like there could be a more "right" way than flipping it open and shaking one out into your palm? 
Most likely, the majority of the world (yours truly included) have missed that little crevice which is made to dispense exactly one mint.

Stay fresh dears :)

No comments: