"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Monday, April 19, 2010

What's in my bag?

Hey dearies,
Summer is here. Our tax deadline is over. Except for a few fiscal-year-end accounts, I am so ready for a vacation.

Recently, I've made it an early morning habit to check my daily horoscope c/o Cosmopolitan. And then found this interesting section "What's in my bag?" (http://www.cosmo.ph/style-beauty/whats-in-my-bag/).
Haven't you noticed how our local showbiz talkies have copied Hollywood in their exclusive features of "prying into" the celeb's bag (which by the way costs as much as the GDP of a small country)?

How cute, we say...We once thought that a woman's bag is so sacred to her that she'd do anything to guard this like a secret. Not anymore.

Well, I'm not a celebrity. But I want to feel like one!!! Here's my take on my everyday work bag :)


My ever reliable everyday Via Venetto bag in Mocha
(Used my SJP bracelet as my bag's accessory)



Hawaiian tropic SPF 45 lip balm & TicTac mints
SGV Business Cards and ID


My 3-year old wallet
and dual-sim phone (saves the hassle of bringing 2 phones)


Can't leave without at least one hand sanitizer


Coin purse (gift from my best friend, Shirley)
with my key chain from my second most favorite city in the world (second to Iloilo City)
Card holder from HK (gift from my staff Reina)
containing my miscellaneous freebies cards from Figaro, Delifrance, McDonalds, etc.


My super-trustworthy perfume - Clinique Happy Heart


Shades (Cybershades)
and Goody comb (the goodie is probably 6+ years old)


For my sensitive skin - VMV Grandma Minnie's hand sanitizer and
Big Brave Boo-Boo Balm


My emergency kit:
An extra battery for my phone
in a knitted holder from my best friend Melody
& my Holy Bible

My kikay kit containing, among others:
Fanny Serrano mini lash curler
LaCross tweezers
VMV compact powder
Bench oil control sheets
Revlon lipstick
Garnier eye roll-on (for emergency eye bags?)
Manicare retractable brush


And just to prove that they all fit in my VV bag :)


I love my bags and and all the magic stored inside it. They inspire me to step out of my door every morning thinking "I can conquer the world today!"

How about you dears? What's in you bag? Share :)

No comments: