"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Sunday, June 09, 2013

Look What I Found: Push-Out Ice Cube Trays

I never really mastered the art of making ice cubes (and getting them out of the tray).
I still have a vivid memory of my Mama chuckling as I stared down a tray of ice cubes (for maybe 180 seconds), hoping that my "power" will somehow thaw the cubes and get them out.
But they wouldn't budge ;( The visitors are waiting, man, hmp.

Finding this push-out type of ice cube tray at True Value made the domesticated in me really happy =)

No more waiting time. Just turn the tray around and push the ice cubes out by pressing down the blue thing.
Yay! Another "domestic" problem solved.
Can't wait to road-test this as soon as I fully recover from my cough (ahem).

Till then.
In my fave blue color
I also got the wooden "spork"

No comments: