"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Look What I Found: Beabi Travel Essentials

OC-ness is not for everyone.
I welcome disarray and surprises every now and then.
But I do find an unexplainable kind of happiness when things are in order.

One afternoon (after a long stressful day), I found Beabi ! (Store @ Level 1, Greenbelt 5, Ayala Center). I know, I know. You can get cheaper travel bottles and what-nots from Watson's and The Landmark.

But believe me, I've scoured these stores and found nothing to my specifications.
My two cents: If you're fine with any size for your travel kits, the department store finds will serve you well. But if you are looking for bottles in certain sizes and for specific purpose, then Beabi is your best friend. 

They've got several bottle variants and travel-size containers in pumps, sprays, clear plastic and opaque, flip-styles and more. I found the mini bottles that I've been hunting for here (I think I've been looking for these for at least two weeks already). So finally, a big YAY!

The OC Gen found these and it was bliss at first sight!
I spent probably at least 20 minutes gathering my picks.

Please click 'Read more' for details.

Funnel @ Php20
This should take care of transferring liquids and even not-so-rich creams from the huge-saver bottles to the mini bottles.
Oil bottles @ Php30 (20 ml)
Want to take your cleansing oil with you?
I think this is good for toners, too.
Flip bottles @ Php40 (60 ml)
I only need four mini bottles for my "standard" bath.
Pill bottle @ Php15 (30g)
Really cute and just right. 
Powder case @ Php80 (30 ml)
Want to take your precious HD loose powder with you?
Very hygienic, too.
Don't forget to bring your kabuki, mini brush, or if you want, disposable puffs (which you can throw away if you will only be using these for a few days)

The OC Gen will bid goodbye for now. Mwah <3 font="">

No comments: