"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Happy Summer

Hello my dears! How's your summer going? I hope you get to squeeze in some time to cool down amidst the blazing hot weather. :)
 
My team, including our Cebu counterpart team, went out to an outing yesterday. Expecting the heat, I made sure to wear comfortable clothing.
 
I don't usually post pictures of myself, more so, the so-called outfits of the day (OOTDs). The "shy" me just want to chill in classic neutrals and I'm not even close to a fashionista :) However, I made an exception when I saw this shot. I looked so happy in the sun and I'm beginning to fall in love with skater skirts, haha.
 
Sharing with you my one and only OOTD. This ensemble made me survive the almost 12 hours of team outing (riding the banca, sand and water, taking the slippery trail to the waterfalls, walking under the freaking hot sun, going up and down the steps of a stone castle, etc.).
 
Have a happy summer dears!
 
Shades: Sunnies by Charlie
Grey cotton shirt: Uniqlo
Floral skater skirt: from a bazaar
Red canvas bag: Via Venetto
Flip-flops: Gelattto
P.S. Do not forget your sunblock. I had my Belo Sunexpert SPF 50 transparent mist and Alba un-petroleum SPF 18 lip balm in my bag and made sure to "re-touch" every now and then.

No comments: