"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Sunday, May 04, 2014

Magellan's Cross Revisited

Our fifth stop: Magellan's Cross 
 
 
What's different now? The additional reinforcements around the cross.
 
There are mornings that I wake up hearing this Christian song in my head:
"Keep me near the cross.
Near the cross.
May I never stray so far.
That I cannot see
What flowed down for me.
At the foot of the cross..."
 
I believe that this simple prayer in a song transcends across all faiths. No Catholic doctrine or any other false prophecy that goes against the very symbol of this cross should keep us away from Him. The wooden physical cross will crumble in a disastrous earthquake or rot in its natural death. But our faith shouldn't.
 
Note: Pardon the quality of the pictures as these were taken from my good ol' BB mobile. 

No comments: