"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Sunday, May 04, 2014

Fort San Pedro (Cebu City) Revisited

Our fourth stop for the team road trip: Fort San Pedro





How's the fort after the earthquake? Please click 'Read more'. 






At the time of our visit, the entrance fee was at P30 per head with parking fee of P15


The yellowbells are perfect backdrops to photo opportunities




This part has been cordoned off
I remember having my picture taken here in the 1990s when I first visited

Some parts of the once-upon-a-time fortress are now in ruins after the devastating quake in 2013

The ruins up close
It may take some time to restore back this former fortress. I believe that we can still find beauty in ruins, only if we try a bit harder.

For now, I am doing my small part of local tourism. Not that much on its own, but a million more like this small effort will surely make a difference.

Note: Pardon the quality of the pictures as these were taken from my good ol' BB mobile.

No comments: