"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Sunday, June 08, 2014

Plantation Bay: Essentials

 Sharing with you dears my Plantation Bay essentials. 

 

L-R, top to bottom row:
Blue swimwear (just for backup), Belo sunexpert mist, my favorite dachshund dress (something casual and comfortable for an early morning walk), blue pashmina for cover-up, black lace shorts, sheer blue coverup, extra undies, denim shorts (this was intended for the wall climbing but I left this at the last minute; my lace shorts did fine anyway), and my statement shirt
The map
(provided at the reception)

The daytripper band and brochure:
I familiarized myself with the inclusions of the day tour and then planned my itinerary. Here was my itinerary, but please feel free to draft your own based on your preferences:
(1) Explore the entire resort on foot.
(2) Swim (all-I-can). All "wet" activities.
(3) Lunch
(4) Shower, change to dry clothes and freshen up -
I chose a time between 3 and 4pm when there are less ladies at the changing room.
(5) Wall climbing and archery
(6) Lounge and laze around until 6pm.
(7) Freshen up.
(8) Head home.

Comfortable swimwear:
I picked the one which I can confidently wear on and off water.

Enjoy the remaining bits of summer. Rainy days are almost here...


No comments: