"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Sunday, June 08, 2014

Plantation Bay: The Alphabet Series

Here's my attempt to capture Plantation Bay's beaches, cafes, cottages, houses, lodges and halls which are alphabetically arranged (counter-clockwise from the reception). I actually missed "F" but I completely enjoyed exploring the resort on foot.

Alcatraz Conference Room
Pleae click "Read more" to see the rest of the A-Z.




Bahamas House

Chenonceaux House
Dune House
 
Edo Hall
I wasn't able to capture the Fiji restaurant but it's just a few steps from this bar.
Galapagos Wharf
Havana House
Igasu Lodge
Jamaica Market
(A souvenir shop)
Kilimanjaro Kafe
(where I had my complimentary set lunch)


Leblon Hall

Mogambo Falls
Nile Hall
I wasn't able to find the marker.
Based on the map, I think this should be the Orion Beach.
Palermo Cafe
Quantum House
Ruritania House
Savannah Park
Seychelles Lodge
Tahiti House
Under-Tree Cottage
Valhalla Hall
Windward Cluster
Windward Freshwater Swimming Pool
Xanadu Lodge
Yucatan House
Zanzibar House
 That's all, dears. Plantation Bay's alphabet series ;)
 
Note: Pardon the quality of the pictures as these were taken from my good ol' BB mobile when my camera battery finally ran out midday.

No comments: