"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Monday, February 29, 2016

Celebrate: First Oscar for Leo

Finally, Leonardo DiCaprio won a bloody Oscar!!!!!
After six nominations and 22 years. Oh well, life plays these games sometimes.

Almost the whole world celebrated this long overdue triumph with him.
The memes of old days died peacefully and were replaced with still funny congratulatory themes.

In my case, I gave in to THIS.

Carmen's Best is a Philippine ice cream brand. When I first tasted it (Malted Milk), I couldn't help but gasp on how premium the ingredients felt like, how unadulterated the milk seemed, and that there was definitely no scrimping on quality.
On the other hand, this almost-hard-to-find flavor is a funny take on women's comfort-slash-breakup ice cream. He's Not Worth It! Lots of chocolate like mud pie, walnuts, and cookies/fudge brownies.
Read more about this brand here and here. :)

Last Friday, there was a entire batch of this in the supermarket freezer. When I returned this evening, there was only one tub of this "intriguing" flavor waiting for me at The Landmark Supermarket. So why not, right?

Here's to sweet victory, folks! Cheers to you , Leo! Thanks for giving me the perfect excuse. :)


No comments: