"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Dear Stardust

Today is March 20. 
Your ninth death anniversary.
Hey, stardust. 
Can you see me from where you are?

How do my moments in this side of the sky
Appear from light years away?
How do my prayers sound
When I often keep them inside?

It's been a long time
But what gives and what holds on?
Could it be that a small part of me 
Was set aside for you alone?

That some part of me still hope for the day 
When my candle's wick is all consumed
And we meet again in another life,
If there is another life...

I would recognize you and you would recognize me,
We'd redeem lost times and find our way?
And if it's meant to be,
Another serendipity...


I cannot relate to Katy Perry's The One That Got Away. Except for these lines:


In another life I would be your girl
We keep all our promises, be us against the world
And in another life I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away


So long, Mr. P. 

No comments: