"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Friday, March 18, 2016

Look What I Found: Palmolive Shower Gels in Exotic Scents

Hello loves!
Look, there are actual drugstore brand shower gels which contain "exotic ingredients" such as jasmine, patchouli, Indian mulberry and lotus flower!
They are from Palmolive and I got them from a Guardian store inside the Sunway mall in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 

I'm done with the Joyous variant and boy, did it smell sooo good in every bath. I felt energized and lifted up every morning. I think the Peaceful variant will be true to its name as the more relaxing, calming scent.

I wish that we could have some body washes and shower gels like these in the Philippines. Hmmm, maybe something with sampaguita, everlasting (hahaha), or frangipani (a.k.a. kalachuchi)?



Disclaimer: I am not a beauty blogger. I do not recommend or rate products per se. I only share my experiences while using them and the whole thought process behind getting, using, falling in love or hating the product. I leave the beauty blogging to the experts; in fact, I go back to their reviews from time to time though I may not necessarily agree with all of these --- What's good for her may not be necessarily good for me. I am a confessed novice in every way --- I only try to view each experience with "new eyes" and reflect some more on how beauty can be a gift that should be experienced rather than seen. So don't take my word for it --- What works for me may not necessarily work for you --- but go ahead and take that adventure! The risks we take do make our lives interesting. =)

No comments: