"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Sunday, September 08, 2013

Look What I Found: Baby Products

Clockwise from left: Soft facial tissue, Lactacyd (blue) baby bath, Smart Steps baby bottle cleanser, Sweet Baby premium wipes, and Farlin baby wipes
Hello dears! I hope you are well. I'm a bit under the weather and will take it easy this weekend. :) 

I'll be sharing my favorite baby products. Yes, you read that right --- baby products. I wouldn't take it against the person next to me in the grocery counter queue who took one look at my grocery cart and may have thought, "That's what motherhood does. Now, you're only buying for the baby." Hmmm, SMILE :)

The fact is I am single and with no baby to take care of yet ;) I just LOVE baby products. My baby products loot (pictured above) are regulars in my grocery stash. It was just that one day that I bought ONLY BABY PRODUCTS. And you might be thinking, "The facial tissues and wet wipes, I can understand, but what about the rest?"

I love Soft facial tissues because they are the cheapest and I can always get them at buy-one-take-one deals at Landmark. 
Lactacyd blue is the only liquid wash that my sensitive face welcomes with no allergic reaction (and I don't risk trying other products once I found this perfect match). 
What about the baby bottle cleanser from Smart Steps? Other than it's cheap, this is the gentlest wash ever for my makeup tools and brushes (I had the most unforgettable bad experience when I tried a recommendation from a blog post to use Joy dishwashing liquid for my makeup brushes; no way, not ever again, I realized I'm just the sensitive-skinned exception). 
The baby wipes are handy for correcting make-up errors and cleaning my office desk (when OC-ness mode lights up).

There you have it dears. I may be an independent adult woman but I have no qualms in using baby products if these serve my adult needs just fine.

Ciao and happy Sunday!

No comments: