"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Friday, March 25, 2016

Look What I Found: Snoe Hair Heroes Amplify and Eau La La

Got some Snoe finds from their store in Glorietta. :)

The Hair Heroes Amplify is a five-in-one product with rosemary, ginseng, burdock and coconut to help increase hair density for thinning hair. It can be used on its own as a cleansing conditioner, after shampoo conditioner rinse, scalp rub-on overnight treatment, deep treatment creme or leave-on detangler. What's great is that it's good for daily use!
(Note: As in my previous purchases, Snoe's pump packaging really needs some work, especially for bottles containing rich ingredients. A big bottle does not necessarily need a big pump. I changed my pump to a smaller one from my old Muji cleansing oil bottle and it worked much better)

On the other hand, the Eau La La is a "magical" peeling liquid gel, with chia seeds and prune, for exfoliating dead skin cells and is supposed to give immediate results. It's targeted to fade discoloration, even out skin tone, hydrate, and help alleviate fatigue. If you are familiar with the popular Cure Natural Aqua Gel from Japan, this seems to be the local (more affordable) version. I tried it first at the store before buying. Fritzie, the assigned sales person, was very helpful in demonstrating how to use the product. She placed a bit of the product on my hand and then gently massaged it in a circular motion. As the gel got absorbed after a few seconds, little flakes or balls came out and she explained that these are supposed to be dead cells (jeez, I had a lot of them). 

I appreciated that Fritzie was very knowledgeable of the Snoe products that she was selling and yet not pushy in making me buy them. She took her time to explain the purpose of some of the products that piqued my curiosity. In the end, I was convinced that I need only these two for now :)

Excited to try these! #supportlocal #buyFilipino



Disclaimer: I am not a beauty blogger. I do not recommend or rate products per se. I only share my experiences while using them and the whole thought process behind getting, using, falling in love or hating the product. I leave the beauty blogging to the experts; in fact, I go back to their reviews from time to time though I may not necessarily agree with all of these --- What's good for her may not be necessarily good for me. I am a confessed novice in every way --- I only try to view each experience with "new eyes" and reflect some more on how beauty can be a gift that should be experienced rather than seen. So don't take my word for it --- What works for me may not necessarily work for you --- but go ahead and take that adventure! The risks we take do make our lives interesting. =)

No comments: