"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Look What I Found: Miller's Clover Blossom Honey

Say hello to Miller's Clover Blossom Honey. 
It prides itself in being 100% pure and natural.
A plus is its no-mess spout in a cute upside-down container. 
You can enjoy your honeyed treat without the messy spillage.

Honey is said to have many benefits including its antibacterial properties, prevention of cancer and heart diseases, regulation of sugar levels, and healing of coughs, colds and wounds.

Whew, I love my honey already.
You had me at hello ;)


 I love putting honey on certain fruits to offset the sour taste. 
Case in point: kiwi fruits.
Kiwi is one of my favorite seasonal fruits. One fruit is said to provide 120% of the daily recommended value of Vitamin C.
Honey + kiwi = what's not to love?


Ciao dears!

No comments: