"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Sunday, December 01, 2013

My Empties for November 2013

Hello loves!
It's December ! Yehey !
November had been one of my busiest months. I lost and gained pounds in the process (so I guess there isn't much change after everything). I'm getting through a migraine at this very moment (one of those days in the month) and need my rest. I'll be finalizing this draft of my November empties for you dears. 
Short and quick before I say goodbye for now.
May you all have a lovely week ahead. Mwah !!!

Two cents on my empties: (1) Will I repurchase? and (2) What's my final word or best memory of the product?


Lactacyd Lactic Acid Baby Bath - Definitely yes. This is a bath essential for me and my sensitive skin loves it.
St. Ives Nourishing Vanilla Triple Butters Body Wash - Maybe, in case I'm stuck in a place where organic stuffs are hard to find and this is the closest one I can get to "natural". It still contains sulfates but I love the vanilla scent.
Dermstrata Erythromycin Solution - Not until it's prescribed to me again. It has the sting that tells you it works and it did; for now, I'm going back to Clindamycin which is still from Dermstrata.
Olay Day Cream - Not for now. I'm trying out Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizer which is surprisingly affordable and only a few pesos more expensive than Olay.



Belo Whitening Lotion - Yes. It's not really for the whitening; I love it because it applies smoothly and is easily absorbed by my skin.
Gluta-C Intense Whitening - Nah. Only wanted to try if this will lighten dark spots but I guess, I'm not patient enough to stick it out and get another tube.
A Bonne Spa Milk Salt - Yes. It's cheap and does what it promises to.

Disclaimer: I am not a beauty blogger. I do not recommend or rate products per se. I only share my experiences while using them and the whole thought process behind getting, using, falling in love or hating the product. I leave the beauty blogging to the experts; in fact, I go back to their reviews from time to time though I may not necessarily agree with all of these --- What's good for her may not be necessarily good for me. I am a confessed novice in every way --- I only try to view each experience with "new eyes" and reflect some more on how beauty can be a gift that should be experienced rather than seen. So don't take my word for it --- What works for me may not necessarily work for you --- but go ahead and take that adventure! The risks we take do make our lives interesting. =)

No comments: